Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselor (KY) - SIGN ON BONUS
Horizons Youth Services Simpsonville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$500 SIGN ON BONUS NOW ---> $250 AFTER 90 DAYS!
**COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED***
Horizon's Youth Services is seeking a dynamic candidate for our Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselor position at the Whitney M. Young Job Corps Center in Simpsonville, KY. Horizon's Youth Services offers a comprehensive benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, STD, LTD, EAP, 401K, 3 Weeks of PTO to start, 10-paid holidays and tuition reimbursement. If you love working with youth, then this might be a great opportunity for you! Come join our team!
Job Summary: Develops and implements Trainee Employee Assistance Program, which includes assessment, intervention, counseling, relapse prevention and education.
• Schedules and conducts at least three annual center-wide substance use prevention and education activities.
• Collaborates with the Center Mental Health Consultant to determine when a MSWR or medical separation is appropriate and should be recommended for a student with substance use conditions.
• Provides individual and group intervention services with a focus on behaviors that represent employability barriers.
• Assists in developing Center operating procedures for program components related to alcohol and other drug testing and intervention.
• Develops and monitors student intervention plans and documents progress in student’s health record.
Horizons Youth ServicesWhy Work Here?
$500 Sign On Bonus Now -- $250 After 90 Days! Great benefits!
Horizons Youth Services, which began in 1983, helps young people obtain the quality education and relevant job training skills they need to be competitive in today’s rapidly-changing job market. Horizons Youth Services also focuses on providing young people with important life skills and a sense of responsibility that enables them to be productive citizens who can and do improve their communities and their world. Horizons Youth Service believes that programs must focus on the entire person, not just on educational and job training skills. As a result, Horizons Youth Services has developed and operated numerous innovative youth programs throughout its 30-year history that focus on leadership training and team development, including training specifically for Student Government officers at Job Corps centers.
8460 Shelbyville RoadSimpsonville, KY
HealthcareView all jobs at Horizons Youth Services