Horizons HRS, Ltd and our team is looking for an experienced Field Service Technician for our client in Sharonville, OH. This will be a Direct HIre position! The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience as a Service Technician. They should be organized and be comfortable in a variety of environments. This individual should be available to work scheduled hours to meet customer needs.
- Perform a wide variety of activities associated with installing, maintaining and service products at various customer sites.
- Conducts start-up, cutover and checkout activities on newly installed systems.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses system equipment interface problems during installations.
- Familiar with Motorola technologies including, but not limited to, LSS Simulcast, ISR sites, Gold Elite networks, Harris microwave, networking equipment, MOSCAD, case resolution systems, Lamarche DC equipment, communication analyzers, sit master, T1 test equipment, etc.
- Prepare reports and document progress
- Willing to be called out for emergency situations anytime during the day or night, on weekends or holidays to ensure system uptime is achieved.
- Computer skills required (MS WindowsNT, PC Anywhere, MS Office, Hyperterminal or Procomm)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to respond to and address customer's problems quickly in stressful situations.
- A confident individual who is willing to accept responsibility.
- Adaptive, flexible and resourceful.
- Associates Degree/certificate of electronics, ETA Certification, 4+ years related technical experience.
- At least one ETA certification is highly preferred.
- Has the ability to lift 100 pounds and to utilize power tools and test equipment.