How would you like to work with one of the Top Staffing Companies in the United States?! We have immediate openings for Class A driver, and we want you to join our team! This is a chance to carve out a career in Transportation in the Texarkana area. Our client is an employee friendly company that will allow you to grow within their organization. The best part about this opportunity is your HOME daily.
About the position:
- Great Pay: $16.00 Per Hour + OT
- Quality Home Time: Home Daily
- Schedule: 2 shifts available
- Equipment: Vans - Tractor Trailer
- Benefits: Once hired on, our client offers all Health Benefits, 401K, PTO time. Some of the best in the Industry!!
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Drug Test
- Pass a Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a Client Site road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Shift: 6am-6pm OR 6pm-6am Rotating
We are a PEOPLE staffing company. No matter the industry, we have the people and resources you need to successfully run your business. By understanding the needs of our clients, we are able to recruit and identify the right people for the job.
Horizons HR Services
Why Work Here?Horizons HR Services, is a North American professional staffing organization with headquarters in Covington, KY, USA and Toronto, Ontario Canada. Managed by an executive team with over 50 years of expertise focused on providing our customers with workforce solutions. We are a PEOPLE staffing company. No matter the industry, we have the people and resources you need to successfully run your business. By understanding the needs of our clients, we are able to recruit and identify the right people for the job.
If you want Career growth this is the Opportunity!