Internal Medicine Veterinary Technician
Horizon Veterinary Specialists is a veterinary specialty hospital that was founded by five, local board-certified veterinary experts in their fields. Horizon Veterinary Specialists is open 24/7 for small animal Specialty and Emergency Veterinary needs. Our hospital serves Ventura, Santa Barbara, and the surrounding counties.
Our Internal Medicine department is operating 7 days a week and is seeking a candidate that has veterinary technician experience and would excel in a high volume, fast paced environment that strives for excellence. The candidate must be willing to learn and function well in a team environment; as well as posses excellent communication and written skills.
As an internal medicine technician, the candidate would be expected to perform these daily duties:
- Document treatments in computer software (Cornerstone)
- Animal care and restraint for procedures
- Client communication and interactions
- Phlebotomy and IV catheter placement
- Anesthesia monitoring for procedures
- Recovery and patient care
- Process schedules appointments
- Equipment troubleshooting and care
- Drug calculations
- Pharmacology and medical terminology
- Assist internal medicine department requests
We offer benefits for full time employees
Please attach your updated resume for the hiring manager to review.
Powered by JazzHR
Horizon Veterinary SpecialistsVentura, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.