- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Mud Pie is currently seeking a Credit Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. The Credit Analyst is responsible for the evaluation and extension of credit to customers. They will collect receivables, monitor risk and make recommendations regarding risk reduction strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage customer accounts within assigned portfolio by engaging in phone calls and/or emails. This includes negotiating payment arrangements as well as building relationships with customers in order to understand their needs and issues.
- Identify problem accounts, write-offs, and related adjustments and work until resolution.
- Work collaboratively with various departments internally to resolve issues, improve processes, and manage customer accounts in order to expedite collections from customers in assigned portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with the business operations team on customer billing issues including: contract related questions, adjustments, pricing, disputes, returns and other miscellaneous questions.
- Communicate with all levels of the sales team regarding delinquent accounts, invoicing and/or contract questions until resolution is achieved.
- Utilize and interpret credit reports, financial statements and related information to determine appropriate credit limits for new and existing customers. Analyzes, assesses and reports on risk of potential new accounts and makes recommendations to management regarding risk reduction strategies and alternative financing methodologies.
- Maintain compliance with required internal controls and departmental procedures.
- Assist with training and mentoring as requested by direct manager and management.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in Finance/Accounting preferred or 2+ years Credit, Collections and/or A/R experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and external customers.
- Organized and able to work independently.
- Adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior as a member of a team.
Interested Candidates should send a resume and letter expressing their interest and qualifications to Rboyd@horizonstaffing.com.
You will need to register with us on our website at www.horizonstaffing.com
Call us M-F, 9a to 4p after you have completed the application process.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Horizon Staffing, Inc.Why Work Here?
Stable employer in Atlanta 45 years, family company with great staff tenure in all management positions!
Horizon Staffing in GA since 1976. Local owned and operated with average staff management tenure of over 20 years. Join a great company that values talent and rewards success! As an equal opportunity employer, all employment decisions are based on an individual’s abilities, skills, and performance. Horizon does not discriminate against any individual based on age, race, religious beliefs, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status or any other status protected by law.
3350 Chamblee Tucker RoadStone Mountain, GA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Horizon Staffing, Inc.