Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- $14 to $16 Hourly
The successful candidate will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and pre- and post- sale customer care.
If you like to work with limited supervision and enjoy finding unique ways to deal with customer complaints quickly and thoroughly, you'd be an excellent fit for this position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Answer pre- and post- sale questions about products, installation returns/exchanges and any issues that may arise;
· Enter Sales orders, changes and cancellations;
· Learn our Customer Service platform, FreshDesk;
· Learn and use our Odoo ERP system and our website administration platforms;
· Answer calls and questions when representatives are busy;
· Become a product expert and provide accurate product and service information;
· Recommend options to customers when they are not certain what to purchase;
· Diffuse upset customers as needed;
· Escalate recurring problems to immediate supervisor when necessary.
This is a hands on role that will require daily responsibilities including, but not limited to answering pre- and post- sale questions, entering sales orders, helping with product and installation information, sending sample swatches to customers and printing orders for fulfillment purposes.
· 2 - 5 years customer service, preferably in an eCommerce environment;
· Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively coach, develop and motivate a high performing team;
· Exhibit strong communication and organizational skills;
· Demonstrates ability to accurately problem solve;
· Enjoys working with others in a team environment;
· Knowledge of Microsoft office products, i.e., Excel, Outlook, Word;
· Experience working with order entry and ticketing systems;
· Experience working in a small business environment;
· Interest in Home Décor products is encouraged;
· Demonstrates the understanding of balancing the needs of the business with customer needs.
Stable staffing service celebrating over 45 years of success. Join the winning team!
Horizon Staffing in GA since 1976. Locally owned and operated with average staff management tenure of over 20 years. Join a great company that values talent and rewards success! As an equal opportunity employer, all employment decisions are based on an individual’s abilities, skills, and performance. Horizon does not discriminate against any individual based on age, race, religious beliefs, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status or any other status protected by law. Background and drug screen required.
Horizon Staffing, Inc.Norcross, GA
BusinessView All Horizon Staffing, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.