HVAC Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you an HVAC Service expert who is passionate about problem solving and customer service? Looking to accelerate your career (and income!) with an organization who values its people? Come see why so many of our team members and customers recommend Horizon!
Who are we?
We are Horizon Services. For over 30 years, we’ve been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of customer service and technical expertise. Behind that outstanding customer service and technical expertise sits our people. Our employees are the core of our business, and our people-first culture ensures that we can deliver on the Horizon guarantee with each and every employee and customer we service. We believe that happy employees = happy customers!
What our HVAC Technicians do?
Our technicians go into clients’ homes to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair their residential heating and cooling systems, as well as complete assigned preventative maintenance.
What we offer?
- With our tools, resources and training, our technicians are able to make over $100,000.00 per year we offer a very competitive base salary and bonus program that rewards you for your hard work and customer service!!
- We offer consistent and reliable full-time year round
- Flexible scheduling Everything from 9-5 to 4-10’s with flexible days of the week.
Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path 150 hours of training per year!
- Opportunity to grow – We love to promote from within! Most of our leaders started in the truck!
- Qualified technicians will be sponsored for Journeyman license and NATE certification.
- Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Short Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, and other benefits
- Company-paid PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching contributions
- Employee Discounts
What do you need?
- Experience as an HVAC Service Technician
- Relevant licenses and certifications
- A valid driver’s license
- Clean and neat appearance
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Hard-working and motivated
ConstructionView all jobs at Horizon Services