Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Service Specialist - $16/hr - Flexible Schedules Available!
1 week of PTO available after 90 days of employment!
Are you passionate about problem solving and customer service? Looking to accelerate your career (and income!) with an organization who values its people? Come see why so many of our team members and customers recommend Horizon!
Reasons you will love working here:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules that fit YOUR life
- Paid Time Off - One week of PTO available after ninety days!
- Bonus incentives
- On-site continuous training
- Career Advancement Opportunities - We pride ourselves in promoting from within the organization and we are committed to helping you grow into leadership position if that is a path you are interested in.
- Full Benefits Package with a 401k
We are Horizon Services. For over 30 years, we've been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of customer service and technical expertise. Behind that outstanding customer service and technical expertise sits our people. Our employees are the core of our business and our people-first culture ensures that we can deliver on the Horizon guarantee with each and every employee and customer we service. We believe that happy employees = happy customers!
Our Customer Service Representatives serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Apply TODAY and schedule time to hear more about what we can do for YOU from one of our team members.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Horizon Services