National Traveling Construction Superintendents
- Posted: 7 days ago
Horizon Retail Construction is a Leading, Established NATIONAL General Contractor currently hiring experienced Traveling Tenant Improvement Construction SUPERINTENDENTS.
Horizon Retail Construction Site Superintendents are responsible for overseeing all aspects of on-site management. Our Superintendents serve as the point person on each jobsite, working in conjunction with Project Managers at our headquarters in Sturtevant, Wisconsin.
To qualify for the position of SUPERINTENDENT, we desire:
- Strong understanding of tenant improvement
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Understanding of subcontractor responsibilities
- Understanding of technology as required onsite
- Knowledge of OSHA standards
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Must be enthusiastic and professional
Driving& Travel Requirements:
Must maintain a valid driver's license and automobile insurance on their work vehicle
Must travel the United States; 100% travel
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook required (i.e. comfortable sending emails, attaching documents to emails, etc.)
This position directs the activities of subcontractors and client vendors.
Minimum of 5 years experience in commercial fast track construction
- Proven track record of running successful projects
Horizon offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a flex spending account and a 401(k) with company match.
If you are interested in the SUPERINTENDENT position, please APPLY accordingly:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Horizon Retail Construction
ConstructionView all jobs at Horizon Retail Construction
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?