- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
2 Twelve is seeking a Systems Engineer (SE) seeking growth within modern IT networking and government stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will highly team oriented, have strong communication, analytical, and technical skills, and enjoy working with business and technology stakeholders to develop innovative IT solutions including cloud computing and application platform. The candidate should be proficient in Model Based Systems Engineering concepts and processes and must be able to handle ambiguity and understand both systemic and systematic thinking.
Key tasks span the entire Systems Engineering Lifecycle, from the analysis of high-level business problems and requirements, through concept development, testing and integration, deployment, sustainment and decommission – all in a complex environment.
Candidate is expected to be focused and an action-oriented self-starter, capable of leading a technical team, working independently, and in a broader team environment.
Candidate is also expected to have an awareness and knowledge of emerging trends cloud-based solutions covering enterprise network integration, security, and use of DevSecOps and automation practices.
· Assist in building and documenting architecture and roadmaps, and migration plans for applications, data and platforms
· Work with data and application development teams to improve each process and technology per service
· Review and assess the systems, applications, technical and infrastructure architectures of current and proposed enterprise systems.
· Independently apply a wide set of engineering disciplines for planning, design, analysis, coding, testing, roll-out and support of information systems architectures.
· Interact closely with key project stakeholders to design, plan and implement sustainable solutions.
· Responsible for, or assists in, the designing of integration standards, quality assurance standards, performance standards, and cost-benefit analysis of modem state-of-the art information systems.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, physics or related technical field.
· Experience performing systems engineering in the design, development or evaluation of complex systems.
· Experience in system modeling using UML/SysML and associated modeling software
· Have broad systems engineering experience including early concept development, requirements analysis, design, test and evaluation, and risk assessment.
· Have especially strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong critical thinking skills.
· Have shown the ability to interact effectively with and lead diverse, multidisciplinary teams, including industry and government sponsors.
· Demonstrate strong motivation to learn and explore new concepts and technologies
· Demonstrates a working knowledge of IT networking, Operations, Enterprise Applications, Commercial Cloud, Enterprise Architecture, Networking, Security, and System Management
· Must successfully complete a stringent background Investigation and obtain the required Government security clearance.
· Systems Engineering (or Industrial Engineering) degree
· Working knowledge of Business Analytics and Big Data
· INCOSE CSEP certification
· Experience with Software Engineering
· Experience building applications and data platforms in and cloud environment
· Strong communication skills and relationship building skills.
· Reliability, team spirit, and determination.
· BA/BS in a technical, qualitative analysis, or mathematics field
· Must successfully complete a stringent Background Investigation and obtain the required Government Security Clearance.
Horizon Resource Services
Get fresh Senior Network Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.