Horizon Management Services is seeking a Limited Term Leasing Consultant to lease up a new senior apartment building at Cedar River Bluff apartments in Cedar Rapids, IA. This position will be approximately 25 hours/week for 6 months in duration. This position has the potential to continue as an employee and potentially fulltime.
- Works with Marketing Department to develop ads per marketing and branding standards.
- Assists in development and implementation of special promotions.
- Shops competitors, researches and prepares market survey reports as needed.
- Prepares weekly traffic reports.
- Performs outreach marketing and networks in the community as scheduled.
- Plan and implement events as needed inviting the outside community, interest and wait lists, business contacts
- Consistent follow-up with perspective residents, Interest List, and Wait List persons per the Community/Leasing Manager’s specifications
- Possible evening and weekend tours and phone calls.
- Carry the leasing phone and answer as required.
- Data entry into Onesite.
- Assist with move-in procedures and lease signings.
- Manage wait list.
- Enters prospects, application and move in information into Onesite software.
Education, work experience, licenses and certifications:
Prior property management and leasing experience preferred.