Sales Management Trainee | Entry Level "Sports-Minded"
Hiring for Entry Level positions only
Are you looking to make a long lasting impact on the business you work with? Looking for a clear path for advancement? Want to be developed along the way?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Entry Level Team Lead who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
**This is an entry level position with advancement opportunities into senior management**
- Plethora of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities (our energy may rival the Heat)
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role
- Ability to speak English fluently and idiomatically.
- Must live in or relocating to the Jacksonville area
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!