Entry Level Junior Client Representative (Sales / Marketing)
Did you know that “the average person will spend 90,000 hours at work over a lifetime? So, it's safe to say your job can make a huge impact on your quality of life.” Why not do something that will contribute to the kind of life you want to lead? A job that will allow you to do whatever it is you want with it; however far you want to take it with unlimited possibilities?
Horizon Innovations is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to buy our clients' services. As an important part of the sales and business development team, Entry Level Junior Client Representative are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with consumers.
Entry Level Junior Client Representative Job Description:
- Learn to develop a territory customer acquisition and account management plan
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition
- Learn to initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Ability to converse with customers
- Drive and accelerate business development
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing, brand management, business development, customer service and other key internal stakeholders
Qualifications for the Entry Level Junior Client Representative:
- Degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and / or communications background
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management
- Interest in developing customer partnerships
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact
- Technical and digital skills - we work with one of the largest CRM's in the world
Perks at Horizon Innovations:
- Coaching and development
- Incentives for exceptional work
- Chances to give back to the community
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement & recognition based on merit
- Positive team atmosphere
Send us your application and let’s see what happens!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!