Horizon House, Inc. is a nationally recognized provider of services to adults with support needs due to developmental disabilities, behavioral health issues, and substance abuse. Horizon House is Pennsylvania’s oldest psychiatric rehabilitation agency. Since 1952, we have been dedicated to helping people with mental illness, drug and alcohol addictions, developmental/intellectual disabilities, and homelessness to stabilize their lives and to help them live as independently as possible in the community. With over 100 locations throughout South and North Eastern Pennsylvania and the state of Delaware, Horizon House provides services to a diverse population focusing on individual strength and choice.
Job Description/Essential Functions
We are seeking Clinicians for various programs to join our Housing First Treatment Team in Philadelphia, PA. The ideal candidates for this position will have a working knowledge in the fields of Mental Health, Substance Abuse or both a plus. The Clinician will provide clinical supervision in assessment and treatment planning, and in the delivery of treatment, rehabilitation and support services.
- Master’s degree clinician with a degree in Psychology, Human Services, or Social Work.
- Experience working with adults in the community who have been diagnosed with a serious and persistent mental health issue.
- Strong working knowledge of mental health and substance abuse disabilities.
- Must have great communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of mental health systems and supports.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record required.
- Experience with case management, homeless population and working in the community preferred.
Horizon House offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical & dental, (9) nine paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, retirement savings plan, voluntary tax-sheltered annuity, transit benefit program, opportunities for advancement and more.
To be considered an applicant for this position please complete the pre-employment application by going to www.hhinc.org/careers...
Click "ALL CURRENT OPENINGS."
- Req Code: 2018:2827-008
Horizon House is an Equal Opportunity Employer --- M/F/Veterans/Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.