Calling all healthcare workers. Horizon Healthcare Staffing has been appointed to assist the NJ Dept. of Health with their Recovery Centers throughout the entire New Jersey State! The Recovery Centers are setup in hotels chains, and will have a "home away from home setting". Currently we have a center located in Middlesex County NJ that need staff ASAP!
You will be providing medical & mental support for positive COVID-19 healthcare workers with mild symptoms that can not go home to their loved ones. Starts are ASAP as shifts are available immediately.
Shifts available 7 days week 7a-3p, 3-11p, 11p-7a
- Delivering meals to residents including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Adhering to appropriate PPE requirements during the course of food distribution
- Inspecting premises according to quality and sanitation standards and identifying and communicating for improvement
- Stocking common area with snacks and beverages
Responding to patients an family requests
- Fulfill requests that are called in by patients to the front desk (extra linens, toothbrushes, medical consults, etc)
- Handle family questions and drop offs
- Transfer important information to others as needed (e.g clinical questions)
- Handle complaints from patients/families members, and escalate to Site Director as needed
- Pick up supplies at the Field Medical site across the street
- as needed, go offsite to pick up needed medical supplies and other items.
- Medical Assistant certificate