ACT Team Specialist
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Horizon Health and Wellness, Inc. has offered quality healthcare services to central and southern Arizona for over 40 years. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of the individuals, families and communities we serve, and empower them to attain their optimum potential. Our most important organizational philosophy is Kindness Matters. It is how we do our business and an essential component in all of our interactions with our patients and with each other.
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities!
- Competitive compensation
- Hire bonus eligible!
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (2 HSA plans and 1 PPO and 1 Cost Savers plan)
- 401k investment plan with company match up to 6%
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement (Not for profit - FQHC and company contribution annually of $5000)
- The opportunity to help us make a difference in the lives of the patients and communities we serve!
The ACT Team Specialist main purpose is to provide direct treatment, rehabilitative and supportive services within the ACT team approach. Works as an ACT team member to assess participant needs, participates in the development of service plans and assessments. This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position that includes tasks or duties (i.e., driving) that the employer in good faith believes could affect the safety, health or reputation of the Agency, participants, the employee performing the task or others.
- Meets with ACT participants in the community (80% of the time) to provide skill development and other support services as needed.
- Follow agency policies and procedures
- Responsible for utilization of proper community resources and referrals
- Works as part of the clinical team to facilitate recovery while supporting achievement of service plan goals.
- Provide ongoing assessment and feedback of the participant’s progress
- Completion of necessary client/program documentation and billing in a timely manner
- Develop participant treatment plans and document participant progress
- Ensure integrity of program’s clinical standards, practices and functions
- Provide consultation, education and advocacy services to families and other providers
- Provide telephone contacts, collateral visits and non-medically necessary transportation
- Arrange referrals, assessing and obtaining entitlements and meeting basic participant needs
- Participation in in-service/educational training as required and recommended by supervisor
- Attend clinical staffing at treatment centers and psychiatric hospitals
- Works in collaboration with team members to assure compliance with ACT fidelity measures
- Must be knowledgeable of benefit and entitlements process and community resources available
- Willing to work nights/weekends and on call as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to effectively use CPI and behavior management techniques in crisis situations
- HS diploma or GED plus 4 years in BH or combined BH education and experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Possess valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record, home telephone and reliable transportation
- Prior experience in the behavioral health setting
- Certification in first aid, CPR, and CPI
- Bilingual – English/Spanish
- Prior ACT experience
- Prior Group Facilitation experience
- Experience working in Integrated Healthcare, Behavioral Health or Primary Care environment
- Advanced knowledge of cultural diversity and sensitivity
Horizon has built a culture where kindness and compassion are part of how we deliver the best health care available to every patient we serve. As health care providers, we connect with people through kindness. Kindness matters because it’s good for your health. We believe that kindness and compassion is often the best medicine.
Horizon Health and Wellness is proud to offer several Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) as part of a network of health providers dedicated to improving the health of our communities.
Community Health Centers are thriving, patient-centered facilities that practice wellness, collaboration and excellence.
Horizon Health and Wellness provides quality primary care and behavioral health services to our patients. Our philosophy is Kindness Matters and this relates to customer care as well as to our staff. For patients, we provide healthcare using best practices that promote health and wellness. We support our staff by offering a fair market salary, generous benefit package, as well as opportunities for growth and development. Join our team of nearly 600 employees who share a passion for our mission and a commitment to service.
When you join our team, you are making an investment in your potential. We work with each of our employees to ensure they have the tools and resources to excel in their job. From supervision and on-the-job training to training offerings and tuition reimbursement, you can grow both personally and professionally. We are committed to creating a workforce that directly reflects the diversity in the communities we serve. As a result, we actively recruit and hire individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and experiences. We strongly believe this dedication to inclusion is the key to providing exceptional care.
Horizon Health and Wellness
AddressCasa Grande, AZ
Personal CareView all jobs at Horizon Health and Wellness
Get fresh AR Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.