Entry Level Marketing & Sales Representative
- Expired: October 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Horizon is actively on the hunt for goal-driven self-starters that are coachable, hard workers, and have an impeccable student mentality, so they can join our team as an Entry Level Marketing & Sales Representative and advance their careers.
We are one of the fastest-growing consulting firms in the area, so we need a self-motivatedEntry Level Marketing & Sales Representative that will provide relevant product and service information available to customers in the area, resolve complaints and questions, and assist in the order and sign-up process. With superior communication skills, ingenuity, and a solution-oriented mindset, we dominate the market and execute one-of-a-kind campaigns that result in complete customer satisfaction and leave our clients wanting more.
To achieve this level of high performance, we know it all starts from the top-down. This is why we have open-door policies in place, conduct daily training sessions, and provide our Entry Level Marketing & Sales Representative with a reliable mentor to assist in ongoing leadership development and advancement opportunities. As a result, every day holds the opportunity to become 1% better.
Entry Level Marketing & Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Meet and communicate with customers daily to provide relevant product and service information, document complaints and questions, and process order requests
- Quickly qualify and build rapport with potential new customers to establish open lines of communication and trust
- Maintain a positive and empathetic demeanor towards customers at all times
- Respond promptly to customer complaints and provide timely, effective solutions to maintain superior customer satisfaction levels
- Become an expert in our product and service knowledge and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends
- Keep an accurate record of orders, escalation requests, comments, and complaints and file accordingly
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and excitement while establishing and maintaining a supportive, positive environment for all team members
Entry Level Marketing & Sales Representative Requirements:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a customer service, sales, marketing or client-facing position
- Natural communicator with the ability to build rapport and establish trust in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to stay calm and maintain a solution-oriented mindset when working through challenging situations
- Positive attitude with a confident demeanor
- Superior organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects, responsibilities, and requests
- Driven by performance and always looking to improve continuously
Horizon Enterprise, Inc.
Get fresh Entry Level Marketing And Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.