Brand Marketing Assistant
- Expired: 12 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you interested in marketing strategy and possess a natural talent for campaign coordination and logistics?
Horizon Enterprise elevates high-profile brands' current strategies through unique marketing and sales campaigns that are relevant and cutting edge. We are currently seeking a select few to fill our Marketing Strategy Coordinator role. This position is a crucial member of our marketing team, working with sales account executives and customers to build innovative outdoor advertising campaigns that deliver results.
Our team is well-versed in our brand approach and contributes a massive amount to our client's growth. These individuals will start at entry-level and cross-train all industry strategies, standards, and skills. We are looking for a Marketing Strategy Coordinator who can assist our team at the baseline of performance and lead them to utmost success!
Responsibilities of the Marketing Strategy Coordinator:
- Learn marketing and brand strategy techniques by attending company meetings and analyzing monthly sales reports
- Develop an excellent relationship with internal and external peers to ensure campaign deliverability
- Master the consumer database and the territory market to increase brand awareness
- Consistency in professionalism, both in demeanor and appearance
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the company bonus tools, communication channels, quality assurance processes, and any regulatory requirements
- Adherence to corporate duplication, learning all statistical standards, and implementing training to achieve and exceed sales standards
Skills needed for the Marketing Strategy Coordinator:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising
- 1-3 years in Marketing, Strategy Coordination, Sales, Promotions, Branding, or Advertising
- Easily interacts with others and maintains an approachable demeanor
- High caliber work ethic and drive for success.
- Comfortability while engaging consumers, clients, and team members.
- The desire for constant improvement and the capability to implement constructive criticism
- Excellent communication skills, absorbing and then executing straightforward coaching and training techniques
- The desire to develop ethical and integral professional standards
- Above-average organizational skills and intuitiveness for corporate structure
Powered by JazzHR
Horizon Enterprise, Inc.
Get fresh Campaign Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.