A Senior Project Engineer is responsible for the planning and execution of multiple projects and resources by performing building commissioning and consulting for high-rise building projects.
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will gain top notch experience from the nation's premier building commissioning providers, having served as commissioning authority for more than 90 million square feet and $20 billion in construction cost. With offices across the country, we have one of the largest and most respected staff of Certified Commissioning Professionals and LEED Accredited professionals in the nation.
You will learn to actively participate in the future of Commissioning and Sustainable Design through the high standards of our own practice, and through leadership in industry organizations such as the U.S. Green Building Council and the Building Commissioning Association. You will be leading projects that make it possible for people to live and work in a world where systems function correctly and operate efficiently!
OUR CORE VALUES:
Accountability: Accepting ownership and delivering quality results in a transparent manner.
Collaboration: Working together towards a common goal through encouragement and mutual respect.
Expertise: Experienced problem solvers, who lead with knowledge and promote a culture of continuous learning.
Innovation: Encouraging the development of new ideas to provide valuable solutions
Sustainability: Safeguarding the strength of the organization and industry while meeting the needs of clients and colleagues.
Quality: Demanding a higher standard of ourselves and services that we provide to our clients
Impact: Establishing our mark of excellence of the global environment.
- Responsible for managing, scheduling and budgeting assigned projects.
- Provide weekly task lists to engineering manager for inclusion in weekly work plan.
- Ensure completion of tasks that are conducted or managed are done within budgeted allotments
- Maintain relations with existing clients on assigned projects.
- Support the engineering manager in the training and mentoring of team members on proper documentation development, field procedures and equipment usage.
- Support other project engineers and senior project engineers as required to maintain full utilization.
- Any special projects as required
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 7 years of experience in engineering.
- Hands-on-experience of HVAC and/or electrical systems
- Experience with Data Centers
- Trade association participation a plus
- Must be physically fit and capable of lifting at least 30 pounds and climbing ladders
- Ability to travel to and from various jobsites (within organizations multiple offices a plus!)