Member Services Representative
- Posted: 2 days ago
Full time, Monday through Friday - 8:45 am - 5:45 pm
- Sign on bonus
- Weekends off - Every Saturday and Sunday off!
- Health Insurance Benefits - We offer a generous benefits package for all full-time employees, including paying for a large portion of benefits so you won't have to!
- Paid leave - Full time employees will receive vacation time and sick time accrual starting their second pay period of employment.
- 401(k) retirement plans - New employees eligible for 401K package at the first of the month following one month of employment (must be at least 18 years of age).
As part of the Horizon Credit Union team, you will efficiently assist members with teller transactions and provide excellent member service. Also promotes credit union products and services. Provide accurate, courteous, and professional service to all members or potential members when assisting them with financial transactions or inquires. Meet/exceed required performance cross-selling goals and on-line education training as established by management. This role will be based in Farmington with possible travel time to the Clearfield location. Your day-to-day responsibilities will look something like this:
- Deposits, withdrawals, and transfers -- you'll learn how to do all of this during teller training
- Member service - provide accurate, courteous, and professional service to all our members
- Fraud identification - be mindful for any suspicious activity
- Cross-selling help members discover additional products and services to meet their needs
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Honesty and Integrity
- Solid math skills
- Good typing skills
- Spanish Speaking Preferred
Horizon Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Horizon Credit Union
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?