Job Title: Sales Support Associate
Location: Based in Schenectady, NY. Open to remote for the right candidate.
Status: Full Time - 40 hours per week
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM with 1 hour lunch. Overtime may generally be available.
The Sales Support Specialist is an important liaison between our company and our customers. The position requires a dynamic, customer-service-focused, and detail-oriented team player. The Sales Support Specialist will possess strong interpersonal, communication, computer, and organizational skills with a focus on quality.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares quotes, RFP/RFI responses as outlined by sales reps and within the required timeframe.
- Maintains all documentation with accurate pricing and specifications for product lists.
- Acts as a purchasing agent for each assigned project.
- Maintains positive customer support relationships with external customers, internal stakeholders in product management, sales, finance, and supply chain.
- Work with regional logistics suppliers and customers to monitor order processing stages to ensure a smooth flow of shipment.
- Communicate with all involved parties for the execution of supply chain activities and coordination of all orders including invoicing and billing of equipment.
- Provide efficient and knowledgeable responses to customer inquiries
- Build extensive knowledge of multiple lines of equipment.
- Central back office support with frontline activities for sales teams.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Department.
- A.A.S. in Business Administration or related field, OR 1 – 3 years' administrative experience.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook with the ability to quickly adapt to new software.
- Excellent communication, organization, computer, and writing skills.
- Strong focus on quality of work and customer service.
- Diligent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Equipment sales and knowledge of the foodservice industry a PLUS.
- Experience with AutoQuotes is a PLUS.
- Ability to maintain reliable and punctual attendance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 + years of sales support administration.
- Experience in the food equipment industry.
Additional Information and How to Apply
A competitive compensation and benefits package is included. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k. The pay rate will be commensurate with experience. Casual to business casual work environment. Interested parties should submit a résumé to this posting and make sure to fully answer all screening questions. Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted.
No third party recruiters or placement agencies. No phone calls.
For a better understanding of the company, please visit our website at www.horizonbradco.com. To see all our current career opportunities and fill out an online application for employment, please visit www.horizonbradco.com/about/careers/.