Horizon Bradco is seeking a FULL TIME Installation Technician to become a part of our industry-leading team! Install Techs travel to our customer's locations througout the northeast to perform installation of new equipment and teardown/removal of old. This is a full-time position offering a highly competitive hourly wage, the opportunity for consistent overtime and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k with generous company match. This position requires someone who has the flexibility for out-of-town / overnight travel and evening / overnight working hours. It is not for everyone! Please only submit your résumé if you can meet the travel and work schedule requirements listed below.
- Installation and removal/disposal of commercial kitchen equipment
- Preparing equipment for delivery and installation
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Transport equipment using rack truck or 24-26 foot box truck
- Operation of Fork Life, Pallet Jack and Tommy Gate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to travel out-of-town with overnight stays 2-3 consecutive nights per week, primarily mid-week. Schedule is set well in advance
- Ability in rare instances to travel on a Sunday for projects that begin on a Monday. Again, will be scheduled in advance
- Ability to perform work during evening and overnight hours due to customer requirements
- Prioritize Safety
- Driver's license in good standing and can meet insurance requirements
- DOT physical required (company covers annual expense)
- Experience driving or ability to drive rack truck and 24-26 foot box truck with Tommy Gate operation
- Certified to operate forklift (company will certify you if necessary)
- Ability to operate pallet jack
- Ability to handle work of a physical nature
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to work well independently and in teams
- Ability to think on your feet and troubleshoot unexpected situations
- Class B CDL license
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience working with commercial kitchen equipment
- Skilled with hand and power tools
To be considered for an interview, please answer ALL screening questions completely and submit your résumé with email address and phone number to this posting. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. Due to the high volume of submissions, only those who meet the position requirements will be contacted.
Reports to: Installation Manager
Status: Full-Time, Hourly
Compensation and Benefits: Horizon Bradco offers an attractive and competitive compensation package. Excellent base hourly wage commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is available including medical/Rx, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, supplemental employee paid life insurance, disability and flexible spending accounts. A 401k plan with a company match is available at hire.
No third party recruiters or placement agencies please. No phone calls please.