We are looking for an HVAC Installer to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
Horizon Air Solutions is looking for technicians that perform like super-heroes.
- Steady work with an ethical company that provides top-notch customer service to all customers.
- We offer excellent compensation packages for techs who are committed to excellence and take pride in their work.
- If you take pride in your work, strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction, and desire to work with a company that has an excellent reputation, clean record and is devoted to positive management leadership we may be the perfect fit.
- Horizon Air Solutions a leading HVAC service company in Brownsville and Rio Grande Valley region, has an opportunity for a skilled, experienced HVAC service technician.
- We offer excellent compensation packages, company vehicles, and career advancement opportunities.
- Join an exceptional company with exceptional people that can furnish the right person with an exciting and rewarding career.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Residential & Commercial HVAC Service: troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and repair (heating, ventilation, and cooling units).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, Comprehensive Refrigerant Troubleshooting, Installation Experience
- Clean Driving Record AND Current State Driver’s License
- EPA Certification REQUIRED
- NATE Certified
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and manuals
- Critical Thinker
- Good communication skills; ability to explain findings/repairs to customer
- Able to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Dependable/Timely, Reliable, Detail Oriented
- Day Shift with Rotating Evening & Weekends (Emergency Services) – as needed
- Year-Round Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- We are a Drug-Free Company
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Texas, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.
We provide quality customer service, Horizon Air Solutions is pleased to offer exceptional products and services to our customers.
Our state-of-the-art technology and use of advanced scheduling and inventorying technology, we’re able to provide a seamless experience for our customers. Expect timely service calls, fewer delays, and a higher chance of completing the work in a single visit.
Our technicians enter the field in clean service vehicles stocked with the most commonly needed tools and parts. This dispatch method improves efficiency and customer satisfaction.