eCommerce Content Strategist - Located in Arlington Heights, IL
Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Since 1953, Hopkins has grown from a global leader of a single product, into a consumer products company focused on the Automotive Aftermarket. Our high market shares are grounded in our deep understanding of the shopper, our unique innovative processes, and our singular focus on driving end-user satisfaction - all of which is made possible because of our people!
We are seeking an eCommerce Content Strategist with experience working in Consumer Packaged Goods across various online retailers.
This position reports to the Director of eCommerce and works closely with the eCommerce and Marketing teams.
- Writing, editing, and optimizing content, such as Amazon detail pages, eCommerce landing pages, articles, blog posts, and webpages.
- Performing keyword research in coordination with brand objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Delivering, editing, and proofreading engaging, on-brand, content that increases consumer engagement and conversion.
- Developing channel personas and evolving/enhancing content differentiation.
- Conducting research and forming strategic content and SEO recommendations based upon organic search, audience and business insights, including competitive benchmarking.
- Documenting content improvements, tracking impact, and developing case studies.
- Undertaking content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Analyzing traffic and conversion metrics.
- Expanding team knowledge and consulting on digital and eCommerce strategy.
- Proactively exploring and sharing content innovations, best practices, trends, and tools.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Five or more years of related eCommerce content management experience.
Hopkins provides career growth opportunities in a supportive work environment. A complete fringe benefits package includes health, dental, life and disability insurances, 401(k) plan with employer matching and profit sharing contributions, a quarterly bonus plan and many other special programs.
Hopkins Manufacturing CorporationWhy Work Here?
One Company. Multiple Categories. Multiple Brands. Multiple Locations.
Hopkins manufacturing Corporation designs manufactures and markets a diverse line of products targeted at the automotive and RV aftermarket. We provide patented products that lead in several industry segments. Hopkins is headquartered in a friendly, Midwest, college town. "As the Front Porch of the Flint" Hills this area features large lakes and a national wildlife preserve that offer sporting and other recreational activities. Hopkins provides career growth opportunities in a supportive work environment. A complete fringe benefits package includes health, dental, life and disability insurances, 401(k) plan with employer matching and profit sharing contributions, a quarterly bonus plan and many other special programs.
BusinessView all jobs at Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation