The Customer Service Manager supervises and coordinates customer service activities and Customer Service Representatives engaged in handling customer orders, returns, claims, shipping errors and customer complaints concerning matters such as pricing, billings, and credits by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. Manages customer and end-user technical support teams to ensure high levels of satisfaction with Hopkins’ products. Provides regular feedback on product quality issues to product teams for corrective action. Monitors the overall responsiveness to customers, analyzes data, and proactively recommends approaches that ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Oversee all operations of Customer Service Department, Technical Service Department, Web Content Deployment Coordinator and Contracts Specialist at a corporate level for all locations.
- Review, develop and implement changes in policies and procedures.
- Define and communicate customer service standards.
- Work with senior management to develop business plans and establish performance targets.
- Provide departmental liaison with all other departments of the company.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency between departments.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Review customer complaints, track customer complaint resolution.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Coach, train, motivate, and retain talent in a performance driven organization.
- Analyze, evaluate and communicate best practices with the objective of driving improvements to the customer experience.
- Capture, analyze, and optimize KPI data.
- Interface with other departments to ensure that campaigns, promotions, etc. can be implemented from a technical perspective.
- Prepare annual reviews for customer service representatives, Web Content Deployment Coordinator, Contracts Specialist, Tech Support Supervisor and review and approve annual reviews prepared by the Technical Support Supervisor.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma with some college in business management. A college degree is preferred.
- Two or more years of experience in a customer service, customer relations, marketing, or administrative support position.
- Prior supervisory experience.
Hopkins provides career growth opportunities in a supportive work environment. A complete fringe benefits package includes health, dental, life and disability insurances, 401(k) plan with employer matching and profit sharing contributions, a quarterly bonus plan and many other special programs.
Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation
Why Work Here?Hopkins manufacturing Corporation designs manufactures and markets a diverse line of products targeted at the automotive and RV aftermarket. We provide patented products that lead in several industry segments. Hopkins is headquartered in a friendly, Midwest, college town. "As the Front Porch of the Flint" Hills this area features large lakes and a national wildlife preserve that offer sporting and other recreational activities. Hopkins provides career growth opportunities in a supportive work environment. A complete fringe benefits package includes health, dental, life and disability insurances, 401(k) plan with employer matching and profit sharing contributions, a quarterly bonus plan and many other special programs.
One Company. Multiple Categories. Multiple Brands. Multiple Locations.