- Expired: August 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our team where you are not just a number but a part of a family of dedicated professionals. Care, compassion, and excellence comes from all departments at Hopedale Medical Complex. We believe a person's optimum health and wellness can only be provided when followed closely by highly trained and skilled physicians and staff who truly know their patients, and where top-quality care is the standard - not the exception.
The Maintenance responsibilities include mowing, landscaping, tree trimming, snow removal and other grounds keeping duties. In addition, you will work with the Maintenance team, the responsibilities include painting, lifting, vehicle maintenance/cleaning, daily paperwork, and other general maintenance work as requested and required.
- Ability to Climb Ladders
- Ability to Carry Heavy Equipment (Including Painting Tools and Heavy Buckets of Paint)
- Ability to Stand for Long Periods of Time
- Attention to Detail; Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Customer Service Skills (When Assisting Clients in Choosing the Right Materials)
- Outstanding Physical Dexterity
Five Star Hospital Needs A Five Star Team Member!
Hopedale Medical Complex (HMC), designated a 5-Star Hospital by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, is seeking a qualified, customer service-oriented Maintenance Worker to join our outstanding team of surgery professionals and become part of a family with a 60+ year tradition of excellence.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits
- On-site childcare
- Wellness Center membership
- 401(k) plan with employer match
HMC has been named one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals in the country for patient satisfactionEmployment Type: FULL_TIME
Hopedale Medical Complex
Real EstateView all jobs at Hopedale Medical Complex