HopeSprings of Indiana, LLC is seeking full- and part-time clinicians to provide home-based behavior management services for clients with developmental disabilities. Openings in the following counties: Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Morgan and Shelby.
· Conducting functional behavioral analysis with clients;
· Developing behavior support plans to assist families/teachers/staff in managing and reducing maladaptive behaviors;
· Training of collaborating service providers on an individuals’ behavior support plan;
· Documenting treatment progress;
· Completing quarterly summaries; and
· Serving as an integral part of an individual’s treatment team.
· Master’s Degree in one of the following areas: Social Work, Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or a related field (Resumes without this qualification will not receive a response).
· Qualified candidates must have good communication skills, be independent and self-motivated;
· Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and auto insurance;
· CPR and First Aid certifications;
· Background check and TB clearance;
· 1-2 years experience in behavior management services preferred.