HopeHealth is seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist for its affiliate HopeHealth Visiting Nurse (HHVN). This position will be based in Lincoln, RI. With over a hundred years of history,HHVN is well respected in the community and consistently provides excellent clinical services to patients and wasrecently named a recipient of Medicare's Home Health CAHPS 5-star designation for patient satisfaction.
Duties / Responsibilities:
As a home health speech language pathologist, you will provide one-on-one therapeutic treatment and care to patients in their home using a comprehensive and patient specific care plan, innovative solutions and a point of care documentation. You will have the opportunity to spend quality time with the patient, in their own home, to promote their health and independence. You will perform evaluations and interpret symptoms in order that appropriate treatment techniques can be implemented. The primary focus of this is to access and treat patients with speech, language, swallowing, cognitive and voice disorders.
Education / Experience:
- Master's degree in speech language pathology from an accredited program in Speech/Language Pathology.
- Minimum of one-two years speech therapy experience, preferably in home care
- Current professional license to practice Speech Therapy in Rhode Island and Massachusetts
- Ability to provide independent speech therapy based on sound scientific principles and intelligent professional judgment.
- Valid driver's license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation to travel to patient homes.
The HopeHealth benefits package features competitive heath care benefits, company provided life insurance, mileage reimbursement, generous paid time off and holidays, a robust orientation program, and a company matched retirement program.
HopeHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.