Home Heath RN Case Manager - Bonus Eligible
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Discover a career that transforms lives – including yours.
At HopeHealth, health care is more than a career choice. It’s a calling.
You can see it in our incredible team, who are as compassionate as they are talented. You can see it in the trust that our patients and families place in us every day.
And you can see it in our values – as a health care organization, and as an employer. At HopeHealth, we care deeply about every life we touch, including yours. We’re committed to giving employees the support they need to not only excel at their jobs, but to love what they do.
Join us, and you’ll be part of a team that inspires you, a workplace that invests in you, and a mission that brings hope and dignity to patients and families every day.
HopeHealth is a not-for-profit market leader serving Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Our Home Care Team
At HopeHealth Visiting Nurse, our clinicians share a heartfelt commitment to helping patients live safely and independently at home. Join our team, and you'll find:
- No two days are the same. You'll feel professionally rewarded in a clinically exciting and dynamic environment. Be part of delivering innovative and cutting-edge specialty services including cardiac, advanced wound care and palliative care programs.
- Your expertise and unique perspective will be valued. In our inclusive work culture, clinicians are free to work autonomously while feeling authentic support from their team. You’ll experience the mutual respect, collaboration and trust of a healthcare team that’s committed to going above and beyond for every patient – and for every member of the team.
- A flexible work schedule and generous benefits. Work full-time, part-time or per diem with scheduling flexibility designed to maximize your work/family life balance. Benefits include competitive compensation package, health care coverage, education reimbursement, and an employer-match retirement.
About This Home Health Nursing Position
HopeHealth Visiting Nurse is seeking an experienced RN to visit patients in designated territories in Rhode Island. Position is eligible for up to a $10,000 sign-on and retention bonus.
This team has opportunities in the following geographical areas:
- North Providence
What will you do?
- Provide direct patient care utilizing state of the art technology and nursing processes to assess, plan, implement and evaluate plan of care in collaboration with patient's physician.
- Connect with your patients to see their outcomes first-hand and the difference you are making in their lives.
- Communicate regularly with the patient's interdisciplinary care team to ensure the most appropriate care is being provided.
- Teach and educate your patients and their caregivers effective patient self-care techniques and approaches.
What are the qualifications for this job?
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in RI and/or MA
- Minimum of 1-year clinical experience required
- Excellent assessment, clinical and communication skills
- Dually Licensed in Rhode Island and Massachusetts a plus
- Experience with wound care, medication management, pulmonary, and cardiac care a plus
- Experience in a Homecare, Med-Surg, ICU, acute care, or sub-acute care setting preferred
- Experience with case management, prioritization of care, and care coordination preferred
What are the job benefits?
For your health and peace of mind:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Pre-tax flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Disability coverage
- Discounts on voluntary insurance programs
- Life and long-term-disability insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
For your wellbeing:
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- A caring culture that supports your wellbeing
- Work only one weekend a month (day off week before and after)
For your career:
- A robust orientation programs
- Educational assistance
- Reimbursement for certifications
- HopeHealth Clinical Education Lab (continuing education)
HopeHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
HopeHealth is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workspace. We believe that attracting, developing, and empowering exceptional people will allow us to continue to deliver the best care for our patients and families.
All qualified individuals – inclusive of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, and ability – are warmly welcome at HopeHealth.
HealthcareView all jobs at HopeHealth
Get fresh Manager Care Home jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.