Hope Power & Industrial Inc. is a specialty manpower resource provider serving specialty contractors, industrial manufacturing facilities and hydroelectric power plants:
Need Immediately: Senior Industrial Mechanical Project Manager to support the management team of successful industrial contractor with the execution of current projects and future projects. Consideration for Local candidates only......No travel or expense offered.
Greenville based Heavy Industrial Mechanical Contractor looking for Senior Project Manager. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 to 8 years experience managing and supervising project and controlling cost budgets and schedules. Qualified applicants should have thorough knowledge and experience in process piping installations, HVAC Systems, millwright, rigging, welding (tig, mig & stick), HVAC sheet metal duct and piping installation. We offer competitive pay and full benefits including health, dental, vision and retirement.
Candidates must competent in multiple trades of process piping, industrial HVAC, and rigging / millwright techniques for heavy machinery. Must have experience reading blue prints, equipment schematics, optimize and monitor construction and/or reclamation of plants, facilities, and/or equipment. Oversee crews performing preventative maintenance and/or construction related projects.
Role and Responsibilities
The essential roles and responsibilities are outlined below:
• Determines project needs, constraints and responsibilities to meet all the customer’s facilities requirements.
• Supervise/mentor the work of other project managers or assistant project managers.
• Review contracts and thoroughly understand company contractual rights, remedies, and responsibilities.
• Provide leadership to the team, resolve issues and solve problems that arise throughout the duration of the project.
• Manage oversight of the project team and maintain project requirements for safety, quality, productivity to ensure they are maintained throughout the duration of the project.
• Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
• Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to subordinate project managers contractors, and laborers.
• Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
• Assist in the interview and selection of new project managers.
• Manage total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with budget.
• Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices.
• Develop subject matter expertise in vertical market and apply from sales to operations.
• Assist in preparation of MEP assessments and prepare detailed engineering reports.
• Coordinate project specific engineering.
• Develop scope of work and project specifications.
• Coordinate project schedule between property and contractors.
• Approve invoices, prepare and issues purchase orders.
• Provide complete closeout documentation and warranty coverage.
• Responsible for the specification and pricing of purchased equipment to ensure accuracy of quantity, size, configuration, voltage, options etc.
• Documents work by maintaining files for each job on company network and cloud based site.
• Other such duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Company from time to time
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Successful candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college, military training or technical school with a minimum of 5 years ‘experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance.
• Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
• Regular and supervisory probation period required, if applicable.
• Pre-employment drug testing required.
• Appointment to this position will require a background investigation.
• Clean driving record required.
Hope Power & Industrial Inc. (H P&I)H P & I is a nationwide provider of specialty craft field services and professional support to industrial facilities, contractors, power plants, and major equipment OEM. Positions available for specialty craft, professionals and other disciplines. H P & I is a dynamic company rapidly becoming a leading power & industrial contractor support customer throughout the USA. www.HopePI.net