Hope Power & Industrial Inc. is a specialty manpower resource provider to contractors, industrial facilities and power generation plants: We are looking for a Technical Account Representative in our Greenville office who shares our commitment for providing an unmatched customer experience. Must be available immediately for assignment. Need 3-5 years of technical experienced preferable in power generator but will consider other related technical industry. This position does not have allowance for relocation or travel expenses.
This position would require some travel and work throughout the US.
- Accountable for sales and execution of customer annual sales revenue
- Ensure new business opportunities are in line with company financial goals
- Manage, recruit and direct field service craft deployment, utilizing regional and national resources
- Manage all aspects of customer activities
- Partner with company on-boarding process to direct and manage customer requirements
- Assist management in developing plans for customer account revenue, growth objectives, and focus areas
- Ensure field service cost is within company profit objectives.
- Manage safety-first culture within all field personnel at account work site.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Prefer candidates with power generation facility related experience...(Hydroelectric - Fossil - NG - Wind)
- 3-5 years of technical field service and account management experience
- Knowledge of recruiting field service craft and related personnel
- Prior account sales and management experience
- Experience preparing sales proposals for quotation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal, computer and written communication skills
- Customer focused with professional, effective communication
- Strong sales closing experience
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Must be available for travel and work extended hours.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must have BS Degree in Business Admin., Engineering or Related Field
- Dependable transportation
HP&I is an EOE
* All H P&I employment publications and conditions for offered position is “Contingent” on customer award, conditions of contract and acceptance by H P&I.