Construction Recruiting Account Representative
Hope Power & Industrial Inc. is a specialty manpower resource provider to contractors, industrial facilities and power generation plants:
Currently interviewing for a Construction Recruiting Account Representative for our Corporate accounts who share our commitment for providing an unmatched customer experience. Must be available immediately for assignment.
Need 3-5 years of recruiting technical craft and professionals for specialty contractor or power generation turbines and generators. Will consider experience in other related technical industry. This position does not have allowance for relocation or daily travel expenses.
This position would require some travel and work throughout the US.
- Accountable for account sales and execution of annual account revenue
- Ensure account business opportunities are in line with company financial goals
- Manage, recruit and direct personnel deployment, company recruiting resources
- Manage all aspects of account activities
- Partner with company on-boarding process to direct and manage customer requirements
- Assist management in developing account budgets for account revenue, growth objectives, and focus areas
- Ensure cost of account service is within company profit objectives.
- Manage safety-first culture within all field personnel at account work site.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Prefer candidates with account representative experience in heavy construction, specialty contracting or power generation rotating experience...(Hydro - Fossil - NG - Wind)
- 3-5 years of technical field service and account management experience
- Knowledge of recruiting field service craft and related personnel
- Experience preparing sales proposals for quotation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal, computer and written communication skills
- Customer focused with professional, effective communication
- Strong sales closing experience
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Must be available for travel and work extended hours.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must have BS Degree in Business Admin., Engineering or Related Field
- Dependable transportation
HP&I is an EOE
* All H P&I employment publications and conditions for offered position is “Contingent” on customer award, conditions of contract and acceptance by H P&I.