Hope Power & Industrial Inc. is a specialty manpower resource provider serving specialty contractors, industrial manufacturing facilities and hydroelectric power plants:
Currently accepting candidate resumes for sales management position for self-starter who shares a commitment of unmatched customer service and satisfaction. Must have professional and construction craft field service sales and recruiting experience preferable in heavy industrial, construction and power generation (Hydro-Fossil- Wind-Gas) outage arena. Consideration of other related technical industry. This position does not have allowance for relocation or daily travel expenses.
If you have sales, recruitment & managing leadership experience and are ready to take the next step in your career progression, this could be your opportunity to work for a dynamic company that was rated as one of America'a fastest growing private business.
Business sales, recruitment and management under the general direction of the Corporate goals. Direct client Business Development, Recruiting and filling customer job orders with Qualified Personnel. This position will be responsible for securing and reviewing contracts with General Contractors, specialty contractors, and maintenance along with recruiting skilled labor team members for a variety of construction projects.
Managers: are accountable for overseeing direct clients recruitment and payroll obligations weekly, as well as managing profit and loss.
• Consistent communication and site visits to attain new accounts and clients.
• Identify additional staffing needs and opportunities by conducting service calls and follow-up with existing customers.
• Accountability for site visits and completion of Job Site Analysis (JSA) in order to manage the job site risk and safety.
• Oversee the weekly payroll process to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments.
This position would require some travel and work throughout the US.
- Accountable for sales and execution of manpower to customer creating budgeted revenue
- Ensure new business opportunities are in pipe-line to meet company financial goals
- Assist with managing, recruiting and directing field service personnel deployment, utilizing regional and national resources
- Monitor all aspects of customer activities
- Monitor company on-boarding process to align with customer requirements
- Assist company management in developing expectations of budgets for customer account revenue, growth objectives, and focus areas
- Ensure cost of services are within company profit objectives.
- Manage safety-first culture within all field personnel at account work site.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Prefer but not required candidates with past BD experience in heavy construction craft and power generation field services personnel related experience. (Hydro - Fossil - N.Gas - Wind) power generation.
- 3-5 years of technical field service and account management experience
- Knowledge of recruiting field service craft and related professional personnel
- Experience preparing sales proposals for quotation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal, computer and written communication skills
- Customer focused with professional, effective communication
- Strong sales closing experience
- Clean background, valid DL with acceptable driving record
- Must be available for travel and work extended hours.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must have BS Degree in Business Admin., Engineering or Related Field
- Dependable transportation
HP&I is an EOE
* All H P&I employment publications and conditions for offered position is “Contingent” on customer award, conditions of contract and acceptance by H P&I.
Hope Power & Industrial Inc. (H P&I)H P & I is a nationwide provider of specialty craft field services and professional support to industrial facilities, contractors, power plants, and major equipment OEM. Positions available for specialty craft, professionals and other disciplines. H P & I is a dynamic company rapidly becoming a leading power & industrial contractor support customer throughout the USA. www.HopePI.net