First Impressions Specialist
- Over a month ago
Are you a friendly and caring professional who thrives working in a fast-paced office environment? Do have a heart for serving your neighbors in need? Is your superpower welcoming people with joy? If you answered YES, we want to hear from you!
Hope Clinic has an opening for a courteous and engaging First Impressions Specialist to work as a member of the First Impressions team. This critical position ensures that all guests are given a warm welcome while performing prescribed front desk operational duties in a very busy front lobby.
This is currently a part-time position with a strong possibility of full-time.
- Current shift schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday with a half day on alternating Fridays and Saturdays (total of 26.5 hours per week).
- Position offers paid vacation and sick time and a generous holiday scheduled that includes the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Health benefits available at 30+ hours per week.
- Greeting and directing clients, patients, and visitors
- Training and supervising front desk volunteers
- Answering multi-line telephones, checking front desk messages and forwarding as appropriate
- Receiving donations; documenting and sorting as appropriate
- Checking in laundry clients, ensuring laundry room is ready for each client (cleaning lint traps, opening washer doors, general upkeep, etc)
- Tracking and distributing emergency food bags when requested
- Tracking and providing emergency quantities of baby care items when requested
- Providing general assistance and information to callers, visitors, and staff as needed
The ideal candidate for this high-visibility position will possess:
- High-energy personality
- Strong interpersonal skills to kindly welcome and assist a diverse population of clients, volunteers, and guests
- Ability to multitask in a busy professional environment
- Consistently friendly demeanor and ability to maintain firm but professional boundaries
- Strong computer proficiency and ability to learn new software systems
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- HS diploma or GED
- At least one year of demonstrated reception or administrative support experience in a front-desk position
- Front desk/reception supervisory experience a plus!
- Spanish fluency and experience recruiting and training volunteers a plus
- Most importantly, the successful candidate will fully embrace the mission, vision, and core values of Hope Clinic to serve all in Jesus' name.
Resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter for immediate consideration.
Hope Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.
Hope Medical Clinic
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?