DSP - Direct Support Professional - Residential Group Home
Hope Home Care Queens Village, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Per Diem
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
The DSP will motivate and engage participants to participate in various day rehabilitation programs. Assist developmentally disabled individuals on a daily basis through the provision of active treatment and programming according to the individual treatment plan in a Group home. Provide training and hands-on intervention to individuals in the areas of personal care, self-care, recreational services, communication, behavioral intervention and all other rehabilitation services offered to individuals as determined by their individual treatment plans and the cooperative efforts of other staff members. Maintain accurate, up to date and complete records and reports. Safely transport individuals to social and recreational activities and other destinations as required. Comply with all agency standards, rules, practices, policies, procedures and medication administration.
Shifts Available Hiring Immediately
Evening, Overnights and Weekends
- Experience working with developmentally disabled is preferred
- The ideal candidate must possess strong recreational skills.
- The ability to work independently in a team environment is necessary, as is flexibility to meet program needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid N.Y. State Driver’s License required.
- Background working with individuals with intellectual disabilities preferred.
- Clean criminal history record
Hope Home Care
AddressQueens Village, NY