Supervisor Gas Operations- Weston
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supervisor Gas Operations
Hope Gas Operations has a Supervisor, Gas Operations, position available at the Weston, WV location. As a Supervisor, Gas Operations, you will supervise the maintenance, repair, replacement and restoration of gas distribution facilities, project and resource management, customer involvement and monitoring of work.
- Ensures proper work methods are applied and safety and environmental precautions are followed - be an agent for safety and environmental;
- Support reliability performance goals; ensure all company goals are met to satisfy compliance requirements.
- Supervise crews during outages to ensure timely restoration of service;
- Schedule, assign and monitor the work of maintenance crews, servicemen and/or contractors;
- Pre/post inspect jobs, resolve design problems and material discrepancies, and review contractor expenses to ensure accurate time and equipment charges;
- Ensure proper work methods are applied and safety precautions are followed;
- Resolve customer complaints;
- Advise and assist in technical training and development of employees;
- Supervise emergency restoration of service activities;
- Monitor budget goals and employee productivity;
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years directly related experience or
- Associates Degree and 5+ years of directly related experience or
- High school diploma and 7+ years of directly related experience.
- Directly related experience includes: Natural Gas pipeline distribution experience.; construction; maintenance and repair; operations; customer service, leadership
- Prior leadership or management experience;
- Considerable related experience (natural gas pipeline distribution and/or natural gas pipeline construction and maintenance);
- Full knowledge of pipeline distribution system; construction work methods; maintenance and repair; operations guidelines; cost analysis; customer service;
- Prior experience interacting with and/or managing union employees;
- Skills to Include: leadership; contract interpretation; interpersonal skills; strong verbal and written communication; project and time management and organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience supervising Union employees
- Experience with Microsoft Office and SAP
Jane Lew, WV
Manager Gas Operations
Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, 401K, LTD, Life, Vacation, Holidays, and a whole lot more!
About Hope Gas
Hope Gas is a natural gas distribution company proudly providing service to more than 111,000 residential, industrial, and commercial customers in the beautiful Mountain State of West Virginia. Hope Gas is headquartered in Morgantown, West Virginia and is a part of Hearthstone’s family of great businesses. Learn more at HopeGas.com
Powered by JazzHR
AddressJane Lew, WV
Get fresh Gas Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.