- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a compassionate Physical Therapist to join our growing team! The right candidate has a can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, and a current state PT license. In this role, you will be providing medical support to our patients while ensuring great customer service.
- Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician's plan of care. This may include, but will not be limited to:
- Assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status, and participation in the development of the total plan of care. Evaluates home environment.
- Assesses for muscle strength, mobility, gait, ROM—potential for rehab.
- Directing physical therapy treatment.
- Instructing patients and families/caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
- Determining priority needs for physical therapy.
- Reporting to physician patient’s reaction to treatment or changes in condition.
- Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
- May train patient in the use of the prosthetic device.
- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refers
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
- Participates in discharge planning for patients.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
- Provides physical therapy consultation to home families/caregivers when indicated.
- Provides in-service education programs for nursing organization personnel as needed.
- Participates in the peer consultation process.
- Supervises physical therapy assistants according to organization policy and state regulations.
- When therapy is the only skilled service, instructs, supervises, and evaluates home health aide care every two (2) weeks.
- Possesses a degree from a program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- Licensed to practice as a physical therapist within the state.
- Two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Community/home health experience.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
HOPE At Home Health Care is a full-service home care agency dedicated to helping people excel in the comfort of their homes. We offer Medicare-certified skilled services. Whether you are recovering from injury or illness, or simply want to reinvigorate your mobility and health, HOPE At Home Health Care has a solution for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Hope At Home Health Care
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?