Hope, Heal, Health is seeking a Chemist to join our Lab in Fall River, MA. The chemist will be responsible for testing equipment as well as assisting in the extraction process of medicinal cannabis. The chemist will test samples for identification, purity, and contaminants. The chemist will also maintain the organization, cleanliness, and efficiency of production area, as well as maintaining the quality control measures to ensure a high-quality product while carrying out day-to-day tasks such as prepping, extracting, and packaging.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Assist in the extraction process
- HPLC sample testing requirements
- Mixing of all ratio oils, lotions, capsules, tinctures
- Documentation and reporting of findings
- Maintain quality control measures
- Formulation Calculations
- R&D – recording data, product refinement, and improvement
- Lab equipment maintenance reporting
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry or related field
- 1-2 years HPLC experience
- Knowledge of analytical instrumentation theory and practice, specifically, GC, and HPLC.
- Knowledge of organic chemistry and laboratory experimental techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and willing to work overtime depending on project demand
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently to deliver on project goals
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.