Safe Ride Support Specialist
HopSkipDrive Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are
HopSkipDrive’s mission is to create opportunity for all through mobility.
Our safe, innovative youth transportation solution is used by schools, government agencies and busy families to get kids where they need to go.
We’re a company with heart
Our partnerships with agencies, nonprofits and schools ensure educational access for some of our most vulnerable populations, including youth in foster care, youth experiencing homelessness, and youth with special needs.
We understand that transportation can mean the difference between struggle and success, and our solution helps kids reach their full potential by arranging safe, dependable transportation.
We’re an awesome place to work
Our company culture has been well-recognized — HopSkipDrive has been named to Best Places to Work lists from Built in LA, Comparably, Inc. and the Los Angeles Business Journal. Comparably also named us to the Best Company for Professional Development, Best CEO and Best CEOs for Women lists.
We’re growing rapidly
Founded by three moms as a technology solution to their own transportation challenges, we’ve grown from serving the L.A. market to serving eight states and 15 markets across the country. We continue to expand at a rapid pace, making the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Fast-Growing Technology lists.
Backed by top-tier venture capital firms, HopSkipDrive has raised $45M in funding to date and shares investors with well-known brands like Airbnb, Pinterest and Ring.
Who you are
You are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. You are inspired by our vision and the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-growing market. You are excited to learn, grow and collaborate so we can achieve our mission of creating opportunity for all through mobility.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that challenges require different approaches, unique perspectives and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
As a Safe Ride Support Specialist, you will need to exude calm under pressure and quick thinking to prioritize the safety of the HopSkipDrive community. You will be an excellent communicator who understands how important it is to communicate quickly and often. You are a master of multitasking and can stay calm and organized in chaos. You own your mistakes and never make the same one twice. You are a big fan of random R&B throwbacks.
This is a remote position- you need to be located in CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, KS, MD, MO, NC, NY, OR, TX, VA, or WA, and have the option to work in the Los Angeles office (if local) or at home in any of those locations. Please be aware that your application will not be considered unless your application shows an address in these states or you indicate in your cover letter that you’ll be moving to one of these states before starting this role.
Bilingual Spanish speakers are highly encouraged to apply.
While we do have an immediate need most positions are scheduled to start in August.
What we’re looking for
- Closely monitor in-progress rides and provide any needed support for parents, riders and CareDrivers
- Resolve any issues that may come up during a ride- even if that means a creative out of the box solution
- Be able to recognize and resolve problems before they arise
- Handle a high volume of calls to the Safe Ride Support phone queue
- Send and quickly respond to SMS messages about rides in progress
- Troubleshoot questions about our apps (iPhone and Android) and website
- Recognize and report to leadership trends in issues and complaints
- Use our CRM (Kustomer) to log phone calls and SMS conversations
- Multitask with several apps and software programs to handle daily tasks
- Be able to switch between tasks and duties with speed and ease
- Maintain adherence to all personal and department goals surrounding performance
- Must be able to work early mornings, late nights, and/or weekends
What you will get
We offer competitive market comp, 401(k), and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HopSkipDrive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at HopSkipDrive