Distribution Center Operations, Lead Director
- Expired: November 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Head of Warehouse/Distribution Center Operations is responsible for the overall performance of the Somerset, PA distribution center. In this role, you will directly lead a team and own the strategy to create and maintain a first-class employee experience with a focus on talent development, employee engagement, staffing and retention, and learning and training.
You will have full ownership of Operational Execution, Colleague Experience, Strategic Planning, Talent Development and Continuous Improvement & Change Management. You will create and lead the facility strategy around operational activities to achieve profit and expense goals, provide the highest possible service to the market customer base, ensure compliance with corporate policies and government regulations, and provide a work environment conducive to superior productivity, safety, and quality.
This role will be onsite at the Somerset, PA location.
Relocation assistance will be provided!
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a distribution center or manufacturing environment leading exempt direct reports
- Minimum 6 years managing direct reports of 5 or more employees
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing LEAN principles and 5S
- Experience with financial analysis and budget preparations
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
Benefit offerings include medical, prescription, dental, vision, 401K and 401K matches, company contribution to a health savings account (HSA), colleague stock purchase plan, adoption benefits, life, accident, and disability insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and an employee discount at the company's Pharmacy stores!
Get fresh Distribution Operations Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.