Competitive pay & benefits! Flexible schedules! Work life balance! Great place to work!
Make the Hooverwood difference!
If you are looking for a career boost, Hooverwood is looking for you!
RN - Night Supervisor 11pm -7:30am (Full-Time) Must have previous supervisor experience as a Nurse in Long Term Care (Nursing Home).
We are Indianapolis’ 5-star leader in aging services for over a century. Hooverwood is more than a job - we are a family where your passion for caring makes the difference we need. We value our diverse team and take pride in being an equal opportunity employer. We are accessible by public transportation. We specialize in skilled nursing, short term rehabilitation, adult day care and dementia care.
- Must have at least 3 years of Registered Nurse manager or supervisor experience in Long Term Care facility (Nursing Home)
- Must have valid Indiana RN License
- Strong Nursing Assessment Skills
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RN who has excellent attendance to supervise on our evening shift of 11:00pm - 7:30am. The Registered Nurse Supervisor will enjoy working with the elderly and supervise various units by assessing, planning, delegating and using accurate independent judgment in directing other nursing employees for the provision of resident care.
The RN candidate will be a compassionate, professional leader who is committed to providing high quality care with excellent customer service to family members and residents. The candidate must have strong nursing assessment skills, be proficient in computer medical charting and possess excellent organizational qualities.
This Registered Nurse supervisor must also be self-motivated, professional, and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team setting. Our residents are our top priority so providing the highest level of care is an essential aspect of working for the Hooverwood team.
This position is an hourly, full-time, position and provides excellent benefits with a generous bank of PTO hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision with FREE Life Insurance
- Generous employer contribution to your Health Savings Account
- JCC Gym Membership Discount
- Employee Wellness Program
- Holiday pay program
- 401K Plan with employer contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Shift differential pay
- Employee referral bonuses
- Excellent staffing ratios
- Fun staff appreciation events & rewards
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS WONDERFUL CAREER OPPORTUNITY!