Director of Sales Development, Food Manufacturing Accounts
Role Overview: We are currently seeking a Director of Sales Business Development, Staffing - Food Manufacturing Accounts to grow and develop business in agriculture and food manufacturing in multiple regions across the United States. This is a tremendous opportunity to grow a newly developed brand within the Hoosier Investments family of staffing organizations.
Core Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be an energetic, entrepreneurial self-starter that wants to grow a brand and has strong sales and client services background. This candidate would be able to prove experience acquiring and developing relationships with leading companies serving the food processing and manufacturing industry. The successful candidate is also ideally bilingual (English/Spanish), and should be able to demonstrate previous performance across typical sales KPIs- including strong proficiency within P&L responsibilities.
It is likely necessary for this individual to be a food manufacturing and packaging industry expert- or very familiar with a variety of the industry’s concepts, practices and procedures in order to successfully serve Hoosier Investment clients. Additionally, the successful candidate will not hesitate to “roll up their sleeves” on a daily basis to grow a nationwide client base and will successfully and consistently deliver high value Hoosier Investments staffing solutions and high value to its clients as well as generate revenue for the brand.
- Build and grow targeted sales pipeline and processes that effectively meets monthly, quarterly and annual goals set in conjunction with the Hoosier office.
- Manage sales pipeline and effectively engage with prospects to establish new and grow existing relationships resulting in temporary and permanent staffing placements.
- Implement national sales programs by developing and executing field sales action plans. • Maintain and continuously build expertise in the industry to continuously position Hoosier Investments as a best in-class brand for the food processing industry
- Continuously develop and deepen digital and non-digital relationships with prospects and clients • Contribute to recruiting blitzes an onsite requests as needed in order to meet and/or exceed fill rate requirements.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Document all activity daily in Avionte Bold and provide regular reporting according to current KPIs • Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide cross-sales support to Hoosier partners • Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Consultative Selling
- Documentation and Planning- including proficiency in Microsoft Office including PPT, Word, Excel.
- Client Engagement – Digital and Non-Digital
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Develop Sales Budgets
- Hire and Train Successful Team in Coordination with Corporate office
- Retain Successful Team Members
What We Offer:
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- Generous benefits
- Work from home - remote work
- Post covid - client focused travel
- Opportunities to professional growth and building your own team
- Team oriented, fast paced work environment