Remote Talent Sourcer / Work from Home
Hoops HR Greenville, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Talent Sourcer (Part-Time to Full-Time)
- Compensation: Roughly 20/hr (full-time roughly 40,000 to 45,000 annually)
- Role type: Independent Contractor (1099) support. Part-time with potential to go full-time.
- Location: Remote opportunity. Must be located in the U.S. and eligible to work without future sponsorship.
About Hoops HR:
This is a role in a software as a service (SaaS) company that is now growing through successful innovation, great customer service, and a lot of hard work by passionate team members. We started with a vision to fix the broken recruiting process and we've grown into a Software as a Solution provider with a CORE FOCUS that is -To help organizations build championship-caliber teams. Our NICHE - We give our clients an unfair advantage when it comes to talent.
In order for us to reach our goals, we want to work with people who can play on a championship team and to us, that means someone who can thrive in a company with these CORE VALUES:
- Grit - No one said it was going to be easy. What do you do when the going gets tough?
- Extreme Ownership - Youve never once uttered: thats not my job and once your name is associate with something you accept everything that comes along with it. No one has to remind you what is expected of you.
- Do the Right Thing - You are not always right but you are always putting the customer and the company first in your rationale for your decisions
- Excellence Mindset - You are not a perfectionist but rather someone who takes pride in your work and always imagines what the ideal looks like while you are attempting to accomplish your goals in a short timeframe.
- Positive Attitude - You realize things do not always go as planned but you know that of all the choices available to you the one that is always optimal is to keep your head up and keep moving forward. You can get down if things are not going well but believe that so long as you keep trying and picture a good outcome thats all you need to worry about.
Talent Sourcer Responsibilities:
Be prepared for this list to evolve over time. It is intended to provide you with a feel for what this job will entail. Ultimately this position takes care of our client's needs through passive sourcing and resume reviews.
- Passive source for all role level and industry candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, our Hoops database, social media, and other sources as needed
- Produces engaging outreach content and can summarize role key points to entice talent to consider a new opportunity
- Review and qualify candidate applications
- Support Recruiter on their open requisitions as needed
- Interest in software operations support a plus, as there may be an opportunity to grow here as well
Recruiting Operations Specialist Qualifications:
- 6 months+ recent experience passive sourcing for talent (must know LinkedIn Recruiter and have held a recruiter seat)
- Previous experience with HRIS and/or ATS
- Experience qualifying resumes
- Experience hiring for sales and technical roles preferred, but not required
- First-adopter mentality
- Creative problem-solver
- Affinity to technology
- Customer service skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
Recruiting Operations Specialist Personality Type:
We need a self-starter with a customer service orientation who has a love for all things passive sourcing. The ideal candidate has an online professional brand, produces engaging outreach content that entices talent, and gets a thrill from uncovering new top talent out there