Director of Health, Safety, and Security (HSE / HSSE) Job Description
Location: Greater DFW Area, TX
Compensation: Salary + 35% bonus with full benefits
Director of Health, Safety, and Security Position Summary:
The Director of Health, Safety, and Security will ensure facility and field sales operations meet the highest level of safety and environmental standards. This individual will develop and maintain a global positive safety first culture throughout the company that will cultivate the value of safety at each employee level. The Director of Health, Safety, Security, and Environment will report to C-Level Executive.
- Promote the company's HSSE values to employees and customers with updated trainings and materials
- Develop and maintain safety processes and procedures including environmental compliance throughout the world (U.S. Canada, LATAM, Middle East and beyond)
- Oversee compliance in trainings, injury reports, and security
- Collect, analyze and present HSSE metrics to management
- Evaluate negative trends, investigate incidents and provide a route cause analysis with corrective action
- Foster an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork throughout the company and its customers
- Provide leadership and assistance of emergency and security situations
- Other duties as assigned
- Manage a team of six HSSE Managers and one admin staff support both within the U.S. and internationally
Director of Health, Safety, and Security Position Requirements:
- Minimum of 10+ years in an HSSE role with 3+ years at a manager and/or director level
- Global HSSE program development and implementation experience required (3+ years) specifically within Latin American (LATAM) and / or the Middle East
- Must have HSE / HSSE experience within the oil and gas or a related manufacturing industry
- Flexibility to travel roughly 35% (25% within the U.S. and 10% international travel)
- Bachelors Degree in safety or similar degree
- Must carry all of the necessary HSE certifications - OSHA training, etc.
- Must possess the enthusiasm and commitment to a culture of safety, wellness and environmental regulations
- Strong written and oral skill professionalism - must be comfortable presenting and public speaking
- Must be able to communicate via company-provided phone 24/7
About our Company:
Confidential search with the company name and full information to be disclosed during the first phone screen after application completion.
Our client is a leader in their segment with aggressive international expansion goals. Full benefits and work hour flexibility offered. Relocation offered to candidates open to moving to the Greater DFW area.