- Posted: over a month ago
If you are a pet-loving Hooman, the pets of Raleigh demand your help! Join the growing team at Hooman on Demand!
Hooman on Demand
We are Raleigh's most trusted dog walking service. Hooman on Demand is a locally owned and operated dog walking and pet sitting service. Our mission is to ensure that we provide each of our pets and pet parents with exceptional care during every visit. Being a dog walker with Hooman on Demand is a fun, active job but should be taken very seriously. Being entrusted with someone else's pet is a huge responsibility and safety is always our number one priority. We have flexible full-time and part-time positions available. The part-time position will require consistent weekend availability. These positions enable you to accept or deny any work opportunity and we offer a very competitive wage.
- Professional dog walker with the ability to also care for cats (we are seeking full-time and part-time candidates)
$15 - $24 / hour
$250 - $500 / week
100% Client gratuity, paid weekly via our dedicated app
Pay is based on visits performed. Visits are paid at the rates of:
- $10.20 for a 15-minute walk
- $12.60 for a 20-minute walk
- $14.40 for a 30-minute walk
- $21 for a 60-minute walk
Walk bonuses available:
- $1.80 bonus per additional dog
- $5 bonus per holiday visit
- Long-distance services have a 10% bonus
- Create a safe and positive walking environment for our client's dogs
- Follow the client-provided care instructions including training preferences
- Provide detailed and attentive care for our client's cats
- Give our clients first-class customer service with a personal touch
- Communicate with staff and clients via phone/text and photographs
- Practice time management to ensure on-time arrivals for all accepted visits
The ideal candidate:
- An honest, patient, and enthusiastic candidate, who can provide our client's dogs and cats with the highest quality visits possible. The candidate should have a strong understanding of safety and time management. Previous professional or volunteer experience with animals is preferred. The candidate should enjoy an active work environment, be able to work independently and work outdoors regardless of weather conditions. Special consideration for candidates with evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
- This is an excellent opportunity for people looking to start a career or grow their current professional experience with dogs. Many members of our staff were previously dog walkers with other on-demand services, doggy daycare staff, dog groomers, or volunteers at a local shelter. The candidate should have an innate desire to care for animals while ensuring their safety.
To learn more about the detailed requirements, please click here.
To read detailed job requirements, please click here.
Please check us out on Instagram!
- This is an amazing opportunity at a fantastic company. Our Google page will show you what our clients have to say about our work!
Powered by JazzHR
Hooman on Demand
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?