CNA/NA for Home Care - Consistent Schedule - Company Car
- $22 Hourly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Vivia by Ho'okele is Expanding! We recently opened 11 new positions, and have 7 remaining to fill. We are accepting applications for these 7 remaining positions to join our AWESOME team of Vivia Caregivers. Our Vivia Team Members are Certified Nursing Assistants or Nurse Aids who:
- Earn $22 per hour*
- Provided use of a Company Car
- Work a Consistent Schedule
- Work a Full-Time schedule of 40 HOURS weekly**
- Work Designated Neighborhoods
- Work One-on-One with a Consistent Group of Clients
- Work closely and are supported by a designated RN team leader and scheduler.
- Receive up to a $500 SIGNING BONUS.
** Except during some holidays
Vivia Caregivers are provided with company cars and work a consistent 40 hour schedule each week providing one-on-one in-home care to a consistent group of senior clients who live within the Vivia Caregivers' designated "Care Neighborhood." By having a consistent group of clients, Vivia Caregivers really get to know, develop relationships with, and have meaningful impacts on their clients' lives.
Vivia Caregivers work closely with and are in frequent communication with their designated RN team leader and scheduler who ensure that Vivia Caregivers are supported while providing the best care to our senior clients. Vivia Caregivers use our mobile app to track their schedule, review care plans, and record care tasks completed for each client, making it easier for them to access everything they need right on their phone.
* Vivia Caregivers earn $22/hour. Vivia Caregivers earn $21/hour during the 90 day probationary period during which orientation and on the job training takes place and then increases to $22/hour after successful completion of that probationary period. Vivia Caregivers can also earn quarterly performance, anniversary, and referral bonuses.
Vivia Caregiver Requirements and Qualifications:
* MUST HAVE graduated from a Nurse Aid program OR have a CNA License.
- Current Valid Driver's License and current, clean Drivers abstract
- Ability to provide Excellent Customer Service Experience
- Basic CPR and First-Aid Certification (No Online CPR)
- Health Clearance / Physical Exam (within a year)
- Proof of 2-Step and current TB Clearance (within a year)
- Must be comfortable working with technology
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Smartphone with GPS turned on
Great Benefits for Qualified Employees:
- Company Car
- Gas Reimbursement
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Medical Benefits
- Employee Referral Bonuses, Quarterly Performance Bonuses, and Anniversary Bonuses
- Additional Employee Perks
If offered employment, you will be required to successfully complete a background check and drug screening and provide proof of Covid vaccination or exemption.
Apply Now to Become Part of Ho'okele's Vivia Care Team! We are proud to be awarded 2023 Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse. At Ho'okele we are a close-knit team and we work together to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality care possible.
For more information about Vivia, visit our website at: http://www.viviacares.com/
For more information about us, visit our website at: http://www.hookelehomecare.com/
Ho'okele Care at HomeHonolulu, HI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.