- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hoodoo Digital is an agency with many opportunities both personally and professionally working with a variety of clients and surrounded by a wonderful team of people to support you. We love hiring all levels of talent and work to create a collaborative work environment. Come join Hoodoo Digital to work on exciting projects that span multiple Adobe Solutions!
We are looking for a Solution Consultant who can be a client facing project driver working primarily with Workfront, as well as many other software platforms, including Adobe Experience Manager (sites and assets), and Adobe Experience Cloud. The Solution Consultant role is a lead role in our client engagements which covers a wide range of responsibilities We are looking for someone who enjoys a fast paced environment and a variety of project types and clients. The right candidate should be anxious to learn new technologies and is able to articulate technical terms conversationally with clients and team members. This role is the moving force behind our client engagements and is responsible for anything non-development related that assists in completing a project.
Solution Consultants will lead projects that improve our clients web presence through new platforms and solutions. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Project Management Responsibilities
- Client and team communication
- Setting schedules, timelines, milestones, meetings
- Internal and external project reporting
- Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Documenting requirements
- Managing tickets and development tasks
- Scoping projects
- Train clients on the solution being implemented
- Be a subject matter expert and interact with clients to provide expertise in Workfront and other software features and strategy
- Assist with project scoping and other internal needs to help grow the business
Qualification and Skills
The following qualifications and skills are recommended for this position:
- 1+ years experience of working within Workfront
- 2+ years project management experience
- Agency experience in a client facing role
- Technical training experience
- Reporting and data management experience
The following qualifications and skills are preferred, but not required:
- 1+ years experience using or implementing AEM or AEC
- AEM Business Practitioner certification
- Any Workfront certifications
- Experience with Analytics, Target, and/or SEO
30 Days - Engage in new client project, come up to speed and start delivering value
60 Days - Continue client engagement and contribute to internal initiatives to help the team and business grow
90 Days - Expand scope of knowledge through training & Adobe certification. Help refine and identify new processes within the team
180 Days - Help to scope and begin new client engagement. Provide help and mentorship to new team members
This is a remote position with some travel (up to 25%).
Hoodoo has a distributed office model, so hiring self-motivated people who can stay on track on their own, with limited oversight, is a must. Despite our office being in Salt Lake City, we are open to candidates located in other areas and working remote. Communication with our teams is handled through email, phone, and Slack. Must be flexible to work with organizations across multiple time zones.
This position may be eligible for: Certification Bonus, Vacation Bonus and Referral Bonus.
This position may be eligible for our U.S. benefit offerings, which include: Health/Dental/Vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings program with 3% company contribution, Participation in Phantom Equity/Profit sharing, Unlimited PTO, Long & Short Term Disability.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Hoodoo Digital