- Posted: over a month ago
Honsador Lumber is seeking a self-starter, highly motivated individual to work as a maintenance mechanic in all areas of our wood treating yard.
We are looking for a skilled maintenance mechanic to install, repair and maintain machinery and equipment. The maintenance mechanic's responsibilities include and are not limited to performing regular inspections of machinery and equipment, carrying out preventative maintenance, and fulfilling other duties such as building maintenance as assigned. Must be detail oriented, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to read and write basic math skills, and be responsible in accomplishing task without continuous supervision. Must have a minimum of two years as a mechanic on packaging machinery in an industrial plant or manufacturing facility. Required to be skilled in the areas of welding, pipe fitting, gearbox/coupling and troubleshooting.
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair operational equipment within the designated area.
- General company facility and operational duties as required or assigned.
- Perform preventative maintenance of all assigned equipment to assure maximum equipment effectiveness.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Complying with health and safety regulations.
- High school Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of experience as a maintenance mechanic or in a similar role
- Knowledge and ability to operate hand power tools
- Mechanical aptitude and ability
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of health and safety
- We offer a competitive salary
- 401k, Vacation/Sick Leave
- 11 holidays
- Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision or $150 Medical Waiver Benefit.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Honsador Lumber