Our client is a Commercial General Contractor headquartered in Charlotte, NC who is looking for a Construction Assistant Project Manager . They have a 25+ year history of successful projects in the region and a full backlog.
Primary markets are hospitality, light industrial, mixed use/multifamily and corporate office.
Prior experience on projects in the $5M-$25M range is ideal.
This position Requires previous commercial construction experience.
Duties include the following as it pertains to managing a project:
- Oversight of the successive phases of projects.
- Subcontractor bidding and contract negotiations for projects.
- Project team selection, management and development.
- Overall safety and scheduling for assigned projects.
- Institute and oversee all procedures required for the work to be completed according to schedule.
- Interaction and communication with architects, engineers, general contractors and subcontractors.
- Adhering to company standards while completing projects on time and under budget.
Keywords: project management, contract management, development, developer, manufacturing, warehouse, distribution, industrial, corporate office, multifamily, mixed use, senior living, hotel, hospitality, construction, bidding, document management, scheduling, building, civil, dirt work, asphalt, concrete.