- Posted: over a month ago
Honors Holdings LLC is a leading franchisee and operator of Orangetheory Fitness studios with over 130+ locations in Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Kansas, Virginia, DC, New York, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Orangetheory Fitness is a scientifically designed, one-of-a-kind group personal training, interval fitness concept. Led by highly skilled coaches, each Orangetheory Fitness workout incorporate endurance, strength and power elements through a variety of equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, TRX suspension training and free weights.
Orange Ambassadors/Front Desk Sales Associates assist in running all "front of the house" fitness studio operations. Our ideal candidates hold passion for fitness, strong customer service skills, and have basic sales experience. The Ambassador is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including package offerings, memberships, membership renewals, retail sales, and maximizing workout traffic. Must be available for regularly scheduled shifts, but "unconventional" hours--early and/or late and weekends.
At Orangetheory Fitness, we share more than just a workout, we share an experience. Our team of rock-stars get the privilege of introducing people who are looking to better themselves to a scientifically proven workout program that delivers the results they want.
Be fit. Change lives. Have fun.
Honors Holdings LLC offers all full-time team members major medical benefits, long-term & short-term disability and life insurance options. All team members also receive Orangetheory membership privileges and discounts on studio merchandise & apparel.
- Maintain accurate records using established OTF sales systems
- Conduct telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Lead OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
- Greet members and guest promptly, enthusiastically, and with a smile, to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment
- Functional computer skills required - Microsoft Office basic programs (Word, Excel), Internet, basic computer program software use
- Health & fitness minded people strongly preferred
- Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than just a color, its an attitude)
- Flexible to work day, evening, and/or weekend hours as needed
- Additionally, we provide training and the opportunity for career growth
Honors Holdings, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Honors Holdings, LLC